Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Shazam!!

so i spent a good deal of time at starbucks yesterday. my pastor and i met up with a my professor but i couldn't help but listen to the music in the background. i noticed he was getting his phone out every few minutes. he told us he was Shazamming. (ya, that's a word–i just made it up_) he wanted to know what songs were playing in the store. and since the iTunes store DEACTIVATED the "Now Playing" Starbucks feature (my guess is so that it wouldn't take business away from Ping.)

anyway, i had the app myself and i heard this song playing as we were talking and i NEEDED to know who was singing. the recording had this vintage sound to it and this french woman was singing to a nylon stringed guitar. So I SHAZAMMED that bad boy and saved it for later to listen to after my fast. (for those that are semi-curious here's the artist: Undersea Poem.

so far i've been listening a lot to Jesus Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment